Business Online "Cash Management": Your 24/7 Keys to the Bank
Our Business Online Cash Management platform is one of the most feature-rich solutions on the market. Fees are based on the numbers of users and your choice of ACH products. Along with the features listed below, it is one of the most secure online banking systems available. Grand Rapids State Bank goes to great lengths to ensure your privacy is protected. With our state-of-the-art hardware and software and 24/7 monitoring of both the physical and virtual aspects of the product, you'll feel as secure online as you do in one of our lobbies or drive-throughs.
Click here to enroll in GRSB Business Online Banking.
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Originate and receive ACH credits and debits
- View check images for cleared items
- View statements
- Transfer funds
- Manage your payroll
- Safeguard your transactions with secure token credentials
- Originate wire transfers
- Make tax payments
- Make loan payments
- Download into Quicken or QuickBooks
- Pay bills with our pay-anyone Bill Pay
- Do account research
- Initiate stop payments
- Re-order checks
- Available 24 hours a day
- and more . . .
This system is nearly identical to our Retail Online Banking. However, this platform allows businesses to enable access for more than one user from within your organization. A business owner or manager can add/remove users and also control access to the information users can access.
Not only is online banking with Grand Rapids State Bank one of the most convenient ways to access your accounts, it is also one of the most secure. We stringently adhere to industry best-practice standards regarding security. We have employed state-of-the-art technology to ensure your information remains private and secure.
Grand Rapids State Bank makes certain that all online banking sessions are 128-bit encrypted. That means that your password as well as all information relating to you and your accounts is protected by some of the strongest cyptography that is commercially available for use over the Internet. There are a few things you can do to help maintain the security of your information.
- Memorize your user ID and password
Your user ID and password are unique and authenticate you when you begin an Online Banking session. You should memorize this information and never reveal it to anyone.
- Change your password regularly
You will be prompted by our Online Banking system on a regular basis to change your password. This is another level of added security that ensures your information remains secure.
- Remember to always log-off
It is extremely important to always remember to log off or sign-off when you are finished banking. If you should forget to do so, the smart Online Banking system will log you off automatically after a period of inactivity.
Your One-Stop Solution
Bring a Grand Rapids State Bank teller window right to your desktop with GRSB e-Deposit! With GRSB e-Deposit, there's no need to drive your check deposits to the bank or manage multiple locations through different financial institutions. Your business can scan, image and deposit checks electronically and manage all of your deposits from any location.
Easily integrate cash management, invoicing and account balancing! GRSB e-Deposit is a one-stop solution that will integrate with your accounting software.
GRSB e-Deposit benefits
- Receive funds faster
- Eliminate the need to physically take checks to the bank
- Find out about returned items more quickly
- Improve efficiency and profitability
How it works
Using GRSB e-Deposit is an easy five-step process:
- Log into Grand Rapids State Bank's secure GRSB e-Deposit website
- Run a tape of your deposit
- Enter the amount of your deposit into the webpage
- Scan the items you're depositing
- Submit your balanced deposit
It's that easy!
E-mail, call or come by and see a Business Banker today to learn how you can take advantage of this convenient and time-saving technology.
GRSB e-Deposit pricing
- $499 to purchase the scanner
- $9.95 per month – 3 year lease
Per item fees:
- No additional fees over current per item charges. Same as current price list for each type of account.
- None! Current account fees still apply when applicable under the current price list.
Operations Support Representative
Click here for an important security update.
Click here to download our mobile application.
Click here to view and download our mobile deposit FAQ.
Click here to view and download our online banking disclaimer.