Click here to access your account information on MyCardStatement.
Grand Rapids State Bank is dedicated to serving all of your business banking needs. Our Business VISA card allows your organization the flexibility it needs to manage your business, travel and entertainment expenses.
- For the company that needs extensive reporting options
- Reports divide by division, department, etc.
- Unlimited users
- Tiered pricing
E-mail, call (218) 326-9419, ext. 279 or stop in and see Card Services (506 NW 2nd Avenue) for more information.
Let Grand Rapids State Bank process your credit card transactions! We offer good quality, economical credit card terminals for all of your transaction needs.
- Local processing and support are critical when you have questions and concerns; we take care of you right here at Grand Rapids State Bank.
- Exceptional service is what you can expect from us, whether you need to reorder supplies or simply need additional training at your place of business.
- NO equipment lease fees; we offer extremely competitive rates and no lease fees.
Grand Rapids State Bank proudly offers the GRSB debit card - the card that works like a check! Our debit card is accepted at retail locations world-wide anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted, and allows global access to your accounts for cash, inquiries and transfers at ATMs.
Some of the BENEFITS include:
- Eliminates the cost of purchasing checks
- Saves time in check-out lanes
- Offers great convenience when traveling
- No annual fees, monthly fees or GRSB user fees
- Itemized descriptions on your monthly statement
- Consumer satisfaction on all retail purchases backed by VISA
E-mail, call or stop in to talk with Card Services for more information on how to get your GRSB debit card.
The GRSB 24 Hour ATM card can be used in automatic teller machines worldwide, wherever a "Money Pass" logo is displayed (other machines may charge a surcharge to use their system). Our downtown and Pokegama offices' ATMs are equipped to accept customer deposits to checking and/or savings accounts as well as cash withdrawals.
E-mail, call or stop in to talk with Card Services about an ATM card for your account.
*A VISA International Service Assessment (ISA) Fee will be assessed on all transactions where the merchant country differs from the country of the card issuer and will be shown separately from the converted transaction amount on your billing statement. A 1% fee will be assessed on international transactions when a currency conversion occurs and .8% when a currency conversion is not performed.
Card Services Department
GRSB Card Services
Jeri Shaughnessy, CCSR
Card Services Representative